No more My Space. That is what Phoenix told me anyway. So I'll try this forum. Maybe more of you can get to it. I'm going to blog here about Baby #2 (otherwise known as Don Clone #2). This way I can let everyone know about my aches and pains and all that other good stuff.
Weird thing about this pregnancy. I can't eat pasta. It is bad news for my digestive system. Who has trouble with pasta? You'd think it would be the tamest food out there. Of course, I forgot and for lunch had macaroni and cheese. Yikes, I feel terrible this afternoon. Serves me right for being so dumb!
Weird thing about this pregnancy. I can't eat pasta. It is bad news for my digestive system. Who has trouble with pasta? You'd think it would be the tamest food out there. Of course, I forgot and for lunch had macaroni and cheese. Yikes, I feel terrible this afternoon. Serves me right for being so dumb!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home