This weekend Don participated in the Relay for Life in New Jersey, so Saturday was a Mommy and Ian day. After weekends like this, I tend to be much nicer to Don. It was tough. Ian was overtired because....well who knows why, but it made him much weinier (sp?) than usual. I couldn't leave the room for a second before he was crying "Mom-my!". He was also very demanding and any mentioning of the word "please" went out the window.
Question of the Week: Why is it that when it is 100 degrees does your 2 year old want to be stuck to you?
Question of the Week: Why is it that when it is 100 degrees does your 2 year old want to be stuck to you?

1 Comments:
At 2:18 PM ,
Meri said...
I believe they call that Murphy's law, no? ;o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home