Happy Tuesday everyone! In great news, I think everyone in our house is healthy (I don't want to jinx it). Yipee! We had a doozer of a week where me and Leah and Ian all had the pukeys. On top of that, I'm working like crazy, so it wasn't fun.
Leah has perfected the art of standing without holding onto anything. Don took a video with his cell phone and sent it to me at work. You should see the proud look on her face when she stands alone. No steps yet, but she is a little more receptive to walking assisted.
Ian has been busy playing with Transformers. He is a boy obsessed. He did ask me if he could have a little brother (I said no). That was a surprise. His friend Cameron is having another sibling soon, so maybe that spurred it on. He doesn't have pre-school again until mid-February as it is the semester switch for Tolland. They have semesters like college and need to take finals and get a new class aclimated before the kids go back in.
I have to mention how fun it is to watch Leah and Ian interact. It is happening more and more lately (now that she is becoming a talking and walking person). They like to tickle each other and chase each other. Leah gives Ian kisses when she goes to bed and Ian is dying to carry her around (we don't let him). A favorite thing is when we put Leah in her baby-stroller and he pushes her around. I'll try to get a pic next time.
Leah's baptism is next weekend and we are looking forward to having the PA Corne's visit for a few days.
Leah has perfected the art of standing without holding onto anything. Don took a video with his cell phone and sent it to me at work. You should see the proud look on her face when she stands alone. No steps yet, but she is a little more receptive to walking assisted.
Ian has been busy playing with Transformers. He is a boy obsessed. He did ask me if he could have a little brother (I said no). That was a surprise. His friend Cameron is having another sibling soon, so maybe that spurred it on. He doesn't have pre-school again until mid-February as it is the semester switch for Tolland. They have semesters like college and need to take finals and get a new class aclimated before the kids go back in.
I have to mention how fun it is to watch Leah and Ian interact. It is happening more and more lately (now that she is becoming a talking and walking person). They like to tickle each other and chase each other. Leah gives Ian kisses when she goes to bed and Ian is dying to carry her around (we don't let him). A favorite thing is when we put Leah in her baby-stroller and he pushes her around. I'll try to get a pic next time.
Leah's baptism is next weekend and we are looking forward to having the PA Corne's visit for a few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home