November is here. Ugh! Can't we go back to July? Enough complaining....here's some great things that are happening.
1) Don is a little over a week away from his first marathon. That also means that I'm a little over a week away from a week off from work. Yipee!
2) Thanksgiving is coming up! It is my favorite holiday. Plus it is a week with the Penn Corne's. The kids will have a blast.
3) Since Daylight Savings Time ended, the kids are tired really early.
4) Leah is really funny when she fake coughs
5) Ian has a girlfriend...Kaia from school. So far, she doesn't have any bruises.
6) I'm done Christmas shopping for all the kids in our lives. Now I just have my parents, sister and the kids Godparents to do.
On sadder topics, my aunt Helen died last week. She made it to 89 was a great lady. A lot of people don't really get to know their great aunts, but I always felt like she was a third grandma. The last few times I saw her, she was so excited to see Leah and hold her. She just loved kids.
1) Don is a little over a week away from his first marathon. That also means that I'm a little over a week away from a week off from work. Yipee!
2) Thanksgiving is coming up! It is my favorite holiday. Plus it is a week with the Penn Corne's. The kids will have a blast.
3) Since Daylight Savings Time ended, the kids are tired really early.
4) Leah is really funny when she fake coughs
5) Ian has a girlfriend...Kaia from school. So far, she doesn't have any bruises.
6) I'm done Christmas shopping for all the kids in our lives. Now I just have my parents, sister and the kids Godparents to do.
On sadder topics, my aunt Helen died last week. She made it to 89 was a great lady. A lot of people don't really get to know their great aunts, but I always felt like she was a third grandma. The last few times I saw her, she was so excited to see Leah and hold her. She just loved kids.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home