Hey everybody! I've been so bad about updating this blog. It has to do with being very busy at work and having a baby that likes to go to bed around 10pm. It is OK with me once in awhile, because her first stretch of sleep is 7 hours and that gets me to 5 am uninterrupted.
Ian is doing well with his cast. He goes back to the hospital on Tuesday to get X-rayed again. Hopefully it comes off. We will be at the beach after that and a cast plus the beach equals no fun.
Leah is getting really close to crawling. She gets up on her knees and digs her feet into the ground to try and move. She hasn't gotten it yet. She is also starting to pull up on things. She can get to her knees but not her feet yet.
I don't know what computer access I'll have at the beach, so most likely I won't post until after Labor Day!
Ian is doing well with his cast. He goes back to the hospital on Tuesday to get X-rayed again. Hopefully it comes off. We will be at the beach after that and a cast plus the beach equals no fun.
Leah is getting really close to crawling. She gets up on her knees and digs her feet into the ground to try and move. She hasn't gotten it yet. She is also starting to pull up on things. She can get to her knees but not her feet yet.
I don't know what computer access I'll have at the beach, so most likely I won't post until after Labor Day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home