Long time, no post. Busy at work. Just wanted to share how in love with Ian that Leah is. She just lights up when she hears his voice. He can make her laugh harder than anybody else. This morning, she was hanging out in her crib when Don and I were getting ready. Ian climbed in with her and she was so happy to have him. They played with her mobile. I don't know if I should be worried that my 3 year old likes playing with a baby mobile, but I'm going to let it slide because it is cute.
Previous Posts
- I should have blogged after last weekend sooner. ...
- Well, in 3 short days my BABY will be 3! It is fun...
- Well, I got the best phone call today. Ian has be...
- My big, beautiful girl had her 4 month checkup yes...
- Go Leah!I missed it, but she rolled over back to f...
- What a fast weekend! I can hardly believe that it...
- May May May....I love this time of year. It is li...
- Monday, Monday (la la, la la la la)It has been a f...
- It is already one of those days. I hardly slept l...
- Quick funny. Ian askes me every day when I get ho...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home