Quick funny. Ian askes me every day when I get home "did you have fun at work, Mommy?". At first, I said not really, but he will keep asking until I say I did have fun. Then I ask him about his day. He usually ends up telling me what he did 2 weeks ago, but it is a fun conversation.
Previous Posts
- Greetings! I'm at work on a Monday after a LONG 3...
- Well, I'm back to work full time. I miss my kids!...
- Tomorrow it is back to work. Ugh.....We've had a ...
- Quick post as Don is sick today. Kids are doing g...
- Geez, it has been a month since the last post! I'...
- Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all! It has been a craz...
- Not sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day really...
- Miss Leah Cassidy is 2 weeks old today and still i...
- Well, we made it through the first week with 2 kid...
- Here's a nice pic of Leah from this evening.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home