Tomorrow it is back to work. Ugh.....
We've had a rough couple days. I caught a little stomach bug, so I haven't slept great. Leah has given up on sleep and now wakes every 1 to 2 hours all night and doesn't sleep during the day. Ian is getting more challenging and I feel very bad for Don. Hopefully this transisition will go by quickly.
In good news, congrats to Brianna & Tyler & Emma who welcomed Owen last week. Also, congrats to Laura & Taylor who are expecting a new arrival in October. Whoopee!
We've had a rough couple days. I caught a little stomach bug, so I haven't slept great. Leah has given up on sleep and now wakes every 1 to 2 hours all night and doesn't sleep during the day. Ian is getting more challenging and I feel very bad for Don. Hopefully this transisition will go by quickly.
In good news, congrats to Brianna & Tyler & Emma who welcomed Owen last week. Also, congrats to Laura & Taylor who are expecting a new arrival in October. Whoopee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home