A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Well, we made it through the first week with 2 kids. And I think we did wonderfully, if I do say so myself. After a rough few days with days and nights mixed up, the last few nights Leah has been waking to eat and then going back to sleep. I call that success with a 1 week old. We are sleeping in the guest room in the double bed. After a week or so of that, I'm going to try to use her cradle more. It took Ian 8 weeks to move to his crib, so I'll set that as a goal and see how we do.

We had our first doctor's appointment yesterday. She weighed 8lbs 9oz, which means we don't go back until Feb 1st. She has surpassed her birth weight, meaning that feedings are going very well. If she is anything like Ian, she will be a fast gainer and out of 0-3month clothes before we know it.

We've had lots of visitors, which is a lot of fun. I'm really enjoying all of this family time. I've gotten to meet lots of Ian's friends from playgroups (as well as the parents).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home