A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Happy Due Date to me! Of course, it would be nice if I was actually saying that to a baby, but whatever. We had a nice weekend. The Frain's came to visit and we had a mini-Christmas slash Chinese lunch. The kids decorated cookies and the adults tried to keep everyone from crying. Ian really has it out for Gabe (poor kid should visit us in armor) and Don and I are pretty disturbed by it. We went to see the Trolley Museum on Saturday night (it was mobbed!) and also went for a nice Italian meal. On Sunday, Nana took Ian to another Christmas party (this kid has it made!) while Don and I went shopping for sofas for the basement. We bought one, but it won't be delivered until mid January. The baby will be here by then, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home