Trying to get things going was the theme of this past weekend. No luck (as I sit here at work). On Saturday, we went to Lowe's to get some new track lights and on Sunday I had Ian to myself and we went to the mall. I did a decent amount of walking, but nothing is happening. We went to see my aunt & uncle's house again yesterday. It is going to be so beautiful when it is finished. It is way up on a hill and the back yard opens up to a great view and the sunset. Ian found a pencil and had a great time writing all over the walls (obviously they are unfinished).
Previous Posts
- Here are some pictures to prove that I'm actually ...
- OK, so it is 12/7. 11 days until the due date. I...
- Sorry about the lack of posts this week. It has b...
- Well, Thanksgiving came and went WAY too fast. I ...
- Yesterday was my 36 week dr appointment. It was a...
- Hola amigos! Thanksgiving is now only 2 days away!...
- Happy Monday to all! I'm excited because this is ...
- Yikes, it has been awhile! Well, I have about a m...
- Yesterday was my 34 week appointment. Very quick ...
- Happy Friday everyone! I don't have a ton of stuf...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home