Happy Monday to all! I'm excited because this is a short work week. I've also figured out how to get our Sirius to work at work so I've been bopping to music all morning. Very fun!
We had a busy but unplanned weekend. On Saturday, I took Ian shopping to Linens N Things and Babies R Us. He was very good except a small meltdown when I ran out of yogurt covered raisins. We bought a TON of stuff. Just last minute decorative items for the baby's room as well as some stuff for Ian. We got him a new booster for the dining room table and a new potty. Then I took him to the library where he had a good time playing with puzzles and I checked out a book that I had read before (good going!). In the afternoon, Don and I took Ian to a playground where he had a great time running around and playing on the playscape. We couldn't stay long because it was so cold, but we promised him a "special" movie starring Buzz and Woody. He was so excited!
On Sunday, we did some more shopping, this time at Lowe's and Target. We spent the afternoon at the brand new High School in town. It is beautiful as well as state of the art. Ian will be so lucky to go there one day. Just a warning to our friends that our Christmas cards will be our baby announcements this year, so they might not reach you all before Christmas. Ian makes us laugh so much these days. I'm so bad at remembering what he says exactly, but he is very funny.
Thanksgiving will be here so soon! Yipeee!!!
We had a busy but unplanned weekend. On Saturday, I took Ian shopping to Linens N Things and Babies R Us. He was very good except a small meltdown when I ran out of yogurt covered raisins. We bought a TON of stuff. Just last minute decorative items for the baby's room as well as some stuff for Ian. We got him a new booster for the dining room table and a new potty. Then I took him to the library where he had a good time playing with puzzles and I checked out a book that I had read before (good going!). In the afternoon, Don and I took Ian to a playground where he had a great time running around and playing on the playscape. We couldn't stay long because it was so cold, but we promised him a "special" movie starring Buzz and Woody. He was so excited!
On Sunday, we did some more shopping, this time at Lowe's and Target. We spent the afternoon at the brand new High School in town. It is beautiful as well as state of the art. Ian will be so lucky to go there one day. Just a warning to our friends that our Christmas cards will be our baby announcements this year, so they might not reach you all before Christmas. Ian makes us laugh so much these days. I'm so bad at remembering what he says exactly, but he is very funny.
Thanksgiving will be here so soon! Yipeee!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home