A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Monday, October 23, 2006

This was a rough weekend. I was so fortunate when I was pregnant with Ian. I felt very good up until the last week or so. Not so lucky this time. On Saturday, I had really bad cramps anytime I was on my feet. I tried to rest as much as possible, but it isn't always possible. I felt equally bad Sunday morning, but better by Sunday evening. I do have a doctor's appointment today. She will probably tell me that it comes with the territory, but with a little less than 2 months to go, that is depressing.

On a good note, we went to the Wiggles concert on Saturday evening. Ian LOVED it! I cannot believe how excited he was to see the Wiggles in person and up close. We had fantastic seats and Captain Feathersword passed right by us in the aisle. Unfortunatly, Greg was sick, so Sam filled in. Ian didn't care, but I think there were alot of disappointed parents around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home