A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Well, the weekend is a distant memory and I'm able to write now since I went to bed at 8 last night and got some well needed sleep! Ian has (as usual) been a terrible sleeper the last 4-5 nights. He wakes early and often and now has started crying hysterically to get what he wants (to sleep with Mommy & Daddy). Not fun. He also spent the weekend mostly hitting, biting and pinching Don and myself. When he wasn't doing that he was throwing his toys around. I'm a little concerned but everyone is telling me this is what boys do. Time out is becoming less effective, so we need to come up with a new strategy. So now do you know why I was tired?

Baby #2 is behaving quite well, in contrast. She moves around and occasionally sits on a odd organ or something, but she is overall very good....and quiet (he he). She enjoyed going to see Elmo Makes Music with us at the Civic Center this weekend. Ian thought that it was too loud, but the baby was just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home