It is funny reading over my last post. I had no idea what was to come. We had 5 straight days of rain (Friday through Tuesday) and then a few cold, overcast days. By the time I came home from work on Thursday, I was ready to bolt. Don wanted to hold out though, and we weathered a very interesting storm, Ernesto. Luckily, Sunday and Monday were beautiful, even though the beach was a mess from the storm.
I was really scared Saturday night. The winds were so strong and the water was up to the seawall. I'll post some pictures here when I can. Ian couldn't care less though. The house was shaking and everything. We made it.
It is back to work here. I can't believe that summer is over. My new nephew should be born any day. He is due on Thursday. We can't wait to meet him!
I was really scared Saturday night. The winds were so strong and the water was up to the seawall. I'll post some pictures here when I can. Ian couldn't care less though. The house was shaking and everything. We made it.
It is back to work here. I can't believe that summer is over. My new nephew should be born any day. He is due on Thursday. We can't wait to meet him!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home