I could totally move to the beach.
Last night, I left work at 4:30 and headed to Milford. Traffic wasn't bad at all. I got there around 5:30 and was welcomed by Ian, Don & my mom. Ginanne, Mark and my Dad were there too. It was beautiful. The tide was low, but getting higher. I gave everyone a hug and went to explore the house. Wow! It is huge! It was built around the turn of the century, and they haven't changed anything on the inside. There are very high ceilings with exposed beams. Wainscoting all around and everything is a medium wood color. There is this old fashioned stove in the kitchen (that doesn't work) but looks good. Don picked out a great bedroom. We have the room on the 2nd floor that looks out over the beach. It is huge with two double beds. There is a large porch off of the bedroom that is pretty empty.
I was walking on the beach with Ian (who is afraid of crabs for some reason) and someone came up to me and said "are you Freddie's daughter?". I replied with a surprised "yes" and told him she was in the house. It was an old friend of hers. Wierd. Cele and two of her friends came over after dinner and we hung out on the front porch in the rocking chairs.
It was SO hard to leave and come to work today as it is another perfect beach day. I'm glad I took tomorrow off and I hope that the weather holds out. Fun was taking a shower outside this morning!
Last night, I left work at 4:30 and headed to Milford. Traffic wasn't bad at all. I got there around 5:30 and was welcomed by Ian, Don & my mom. Ginanne, Mark and my Dad were there too. It was beautiful. The tide was low, but getting higher. I gave everyone a hug and went to explore the house. Wow! It is huge! It was built around the turn of the century, and they haven't changed anything on the inside. There are very high ceilings with exposed beams. Wainscoting all around and everything is a medium wood color. There is this old fashioned stove in the kitchen (that doesn't work) but looks good. Don picked out a great bedroom. We have the room on the 2nd floor that looks out over the beach. It is huge with two double beds. There is a large porch off of the bedroom that is pretty empty.
I was walking on the beach with Ian (who is afraid of crabs for some reason) and someone came up to me and said "are you Freddie's daughter?". I replied with a surprised "yes" and told him she was in the house. It was an old friend of hers. Wierd. Cele and two of her friends came over after dinner and we hung out on the front porch in the rocking chairs.
It was SO hard to leave and come to work today as it is another perfect beach day. I'm glad I took tomorrow off and I hope that the weather holds out. Fun was taking a shower outside this morning!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home