A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This kind of thing never happens to me. I bought a dress this weekend for my cousin's wedding. VERY boring - just a black wrap dress with 3/4 sleeves. So I knew that I needed some cool shoes and jewelry to spice it up a bit. Today, during lunch, I headed over to Nordstrom's to use some old gift certificates up. I planned on getting shoes and a necklace and I had about $175 in my budget. I started looking at necklaces first and the one's I liked were all over $200. Then I found a greenish-blue gold thing for only $45! Awesome. I found matching earings for $45 too. So I knew that I had about $80 for shoes, which isn't much in Nordstroms. Within 5 minutes I had found these perfect green sandal heel things for only $40! I couldn't believe it! So I looked around for another 10 minutes or so for something for Don. I thought maybe a matching tie would be cute. Unfortunatly, I couldn't find a tie for less than $100 (yikes!), so I got nothing. That was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home