Yesterday we went to my parents in the late afternoon. It was just too hot at our house. After dinner, I took Ian out to my parents deck and they have a little kiddie pool out there for him. I took off all his clothes since I didn't have a swim diaper handy and figured he'd be OK for 1/2 an hour or so. Well, once again I was wrong. He kept telling me he was farting and then I turned around and he had pooped on the deck! My mom was shocked and I was laughing. I told her that must have been how poop deck got its name.
I think I'm able to feel the baby on the outside now. I had Don feel for a few minutes, but no dice. I'll bet he will feel her in the next few days.
I think I'm able to feel the baby on the outside now. I had Don feel for a few minutes, but no dice. I'll bet he will feel her in the next few days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home