We had such a nice weekend! On Friday, the Frain's had us over to play and eat dinner. Ian loved the sprinkler (I hear) and giggled hysterically when running through it. On Saturday, we found a patio set for our new deck at Lowe's of all places and spent an hour or so at Crandall Park beach. Sunday was a HOT one. Nana and Ian and I went shopping for a maternity bathing suit. The regular one I wore to the beach the day before was a smidge too short. I went to the store and thank goodness I did because all that was left was this tiny rack of clearance suits. I'm going to remind you that this is really the first nice weekend of the summer. ugh!
Previous Posts
- Sleeping update! Ian did much better going to sle...
- On the way to work this morning, I was groovin alo...
- Heather loaned me some great maternity clothes thi...
- I made my first purchase for the new baby today. ...
- Had to post twice in one day with a great picture!
- This is how I know I'm pregnant. I was on my way ...
- This weekend Don participated in the Relay for Lif...
- Sometimes it is hard being the one at work. Today...
- The weather is finally right - sunny and warm! TH...
- Soda is my new craving. I don't really remember ha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home