A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Heather loaned me some great maternity clothes this weekend. She is 6 inches taller and much skinnier than me, so I had little hope that they would fit. However, wonder of wonders, the pants and skirts fit! It doubled my current wardrobe. Of course, I think that some of the pants that are capris on her are full length on me, but that is OK.

Ian fell asleep on his own in his big boy bed last night. For the past 6 (!) months, I've been laying on the floor of his room until he fell asleep. Last night, I'd had enough and told him that mommy was going to the next room. Well after only 5 minutes of crying and 5 times out of the bed, he went to sleep! Yipee! Let's hope tonight goes well too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home