Sleeping update! Ian did much better going to sleep on his own last night. It only took about 10 minutes and he got up about 5 or 6 times. I think we are on the right track! His trick to get me to come in is that I'll tuck him in, then as soon as I leave, he kicks off the covers and starts weining about "covers! covers!". I did it 3 or so times and then told him no more.
The only thing that threw him off was that when he woke up around 1 to come into our bed (yes, this is the next thing we will be working on), he went wandering around the house looking for me. He figured that I was still awake. So he started crying and I found him standing confused in the kitchen.
The only thing that threw him off was that when he woke up around 1 to come into our bed (yes, this is the next thing we will be working on), he went wandering around the house looking for me. He figured that I was still awake. So he started crying and I found him standing confused in the kitchen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home