A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

There is nothing like old friends. Yes, it is a cliche, but it is so TRUE! And now that I am old, I have lots of old friends. This past weekend was my college roommates girls weekend that we do annually. This year it was in Newport. Our only location requirement is a pool or a beach. We used to require a few bars too, but no more. Now we have the kiddies with us for most of the time and it is fun to see them play together. I found out that I'm a lousy poker player and that I don't like walking in the heat while pregnant. Good things to know about yourself.

Ian is FINALLY getting better at this going to sleep alone thing. Last night he only got out of bed once. Awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home