Just a quick update. Last night, Don got to feel the baby! Three kicks or punches, I think. She was having a dance party in my belly and everyone was invited! Ian is still sick. His throat hurts and his nose is like a faucet. He fell asleep for a nap at 9:30 this morning!
Previous Posts
- So we are back from Pennsylvania (Worcester, to be...
- Yesterday we went to my parents in the late aftern...
- There is nothing like old friends. Yes, it is a c...
- This putting himself to sleep thing is kicking our...
- We were supposed to go camping this weekend. Our ...
- We are back to trying to get Ian to fall asleep on...
- I feel like that Staind song...."it's been awhile"...
- Good morning! This past weekend we headed to Mass...
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY DON!To celebrate, Ian took Don to F...
- Yesterday was fun times at the doctor's office. I...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home