Today is Friday the 13th. I would have never realized it was unless I turned on the news this morning. I really don't keep track of the date too closely. We had Greg, Nathan and Dan over the other night for dinner as Mary was away on a business trip. Poor Don was off his game and the food was so-so, but the company was fun. I cannot imagine having 3 little boys under the age of 3 in the house for too long. It was crazy! It was fun watching Ian play with them because I don't get to see him interact with other kids too much.
We are off to NJ to Suzanne & Joe's wedding this weekend, sans Ian. It will be nice to get away a little bit. I'm also VERY excited to meet my new nephew, Shane. I'll update on Monday.
We are off to NJ to Suzanne & Joe's wedding this weekend, sans Ian. It will be nice to get away a little bit. I'm also VERY excited to meet my new nephew, Shane. I'll update on Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home