A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Quick de-brief from Halloween. It was a blast! When I got home from work we ate a quick dinner and Ian could barely sit still he was so excited to go out. Around 6, I got him dressed and we headed out into the neighborhood. I had planned to go to maybe 5 or 6 houses. Ian had other plans.

As we walked out the door, some friends drove by with a tractor and a flatbed with hay on the back! A real hayride in the neighborhood! Taking pity on my 8 month pregnant state, they told me to climb on and Ian was estatic. So we got to ride around the neighborhood trick-or-treating with 6 or so little kids. We had a bride, a clown, a cheerleader, a cow, a vampire and a fairy (and Mickey of course). Ian loved ringing the doorbells, but it took a while to get him to understand that we don't go IN to every house. We didn't come in until after 8. Ian was beat, but we let him have a lollipop before bed.

I overdid it and am SO SORE today. I feel like a 85 year old woman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home