Well, in terms of me, everything is fine. I haven't had the cramping I had this past weekend all week, so that is good. I told my doctor about it and she could care less. She said that as long as it stops when I lie or sit down, it is OK. Easy for her to say.....
We've had a rough week with Ian. Since we came home from vacation, he has been going to sleep on his own in his own bed. Don and I say goodnight and then go into the playroom. He was coming out between 5 and 10 times after that to get "tucked in" or "do covers" or "one more hug" etc. However, he was never really upset, just delaying the inevitable.
So this weekend we started offering him stickers if he stayed in bed. It worked great........for 3 days. Now, he cries hysterically when we put him to bed. He doesn't care about the bribe anymore. He cries before nap for 35-45 minutes and before bed for at least an hour. Don and I are trying to be firm by not going in, but things just aren't getting better. Will there be a day when bedtime isn't such a struggle?
We've had a rough week with Ian. Since we came home from vacation, he has been going to sleep on his own in his own bed. Don and I say goodnight and then go into the playroom. He was coming out between 5 and 10 times after that to get "tucked in" or "do covers" or "one more hug" etc. However, he was never really upset, just delaying the inevitable.
So this weekend we started offering him stickers if he stayed in bed. It worked great........for 3 days. Now, he cries hysterically when we put him to bed. He doesn't care about the bribe anymore. He cries before nap for 35-45 minutes and before bed for at least an hour. Don and I are trying to be firm by not going in, but things just aren't getting better. Will there be a day when bedtime isn't such a struggle?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home