A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday, Monday...la la, la la la la.

Here I am again, on a boring Monday, 33 weeks along (7 to go). This is the time at work where everyone gets paranoid I could pop at any second and I start to not have anything to do. I'm meeting with someone who is taking over some of my responsibilities while on maternity leave tomorrow, so it is the beginning of the end. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd rather have too much to do than not enough.

This weekend Don really got cracking on the baby's room. It is actually inhabitable right now. My mom finished painting last week. Don installed the closet organizers in record time. He got the old rug out, and new rug in and the curtains & shades are hung. I got through 3 out of the 5 bins of clothes we were lent. I still have the 2 big ones to go through (thanks to Erin, Suz, & Hope).

There is still so much more to do. We need to clean up the yard for winter (leaves, ugh!), clean out the coat closet (which is a "open the door and stuff falls out at you" closet right now). Bring the old rug and treadmill to my parents, finish Christmas shopping, hang the last curtain in the playroom, hang the curtains in the basement, and whatever else comes up. I'm usually either too tired or sore to do anything, but I know I better do it now, because it isn't going to get easier by the time I'm 38 weeks pregnant or have a newborn!

Ian went bowling for the first time Saturday night thanks to Kelly-Fradet. He loved it and it tired him out so much that he fell asleep on the ride home. It was a night off for Don and I. Off to the dentist this afternoon. Yipee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home