Happy Halloween! In honor of Halloween, Don and I both visited the dentist within the last 24 hours. I guess we want to make sure all of the gunk is off our teeth before we eat the yummy candy. Ian is going to be Mickey Mouse tonight and can't wait.
So I'm undecided if I'll give out candy or take him around the neighborhood. We get a ton of trick or treaters so it is a lot of walking up and down the steps to answer the door. I hope that everyone has a spooky night!
So I'm undecided if I'll give out candy or take him around the neighborhood. We get a ton of trick or treaters so it is a lot of walking up and down the steps to answer the door. I hope that everyone has a spooky night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home