A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Yikes, it has been awhile! Well, I have about a month to go until my due date...33 days to be exact. If you can't tell already, I can't wait! We spent the weekend with the PA Corne's and I got a lot of quality time with my adorable neice and nephew. Ian had fun playing with Paige and all of her toys. The favorite was a doll stroller. It is fun to bring up and down stairs, I guess. Ian was great on the flights, even the one at night. He can be such a trooper sometimes.

I also finally got through all of the beautiful clothes donated by Erin and Suz. This little girl will be the best dressed kid in Tolland, that is for sure! We barely have room for it all in her dresser, but I made it fit. I was also surprised at work with a little baby shower yesterday. I'm having fun trying to decide what to buy with the gift certificate. Any ideas out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home