Well, Thanksgiving came and went WAY too fast. I can hardly believe that I'm back at work already. My next break will be much longer. We spent the holiday at my parents and had a great time with the Samperi's and the Gallant's. I got to see Travis, who I haven't seen in almost 10 years! Ian had a hard day on Thanksgiving and was quite cranky. He had a cookie for dinner because it was the only way I could get him to stop crying for 5 minutes to eat with everyone. Don ran his first Manchester Road Race and said he had a great time despite the rain.
On Friday, we went to see Brian & Candy's new house being built. The walls are up and the house is huge! Their driveway is 1/3 of a mile, and Ian wanted to walk up the whole thing. Luckily, my mom and Cele were happy to walk with him as Don and I were definitly driving. After that, we went to the Pequot museum at Foxwoods. It was gigantic and I was pooped from all the walking after that. I had to lay down when we got home because my back hurt so much. I wouldn't really reccommend that museum for little kids, but it is really nice for older kids or adults.
Saturday and Sunday were spent around the house doing some chores. I finished wrapping Christmas gifts. Ian is so excited to put up the tree. We are going to do it on Friday (a little early for us). He was talking about a Christmas tree and he said it was for the baby. I told him it was for him too, that it was for our whole family. I guess he is just so used to all the new stuff being for the baby, he figured that the tree was too. So cute!
On Friday, we went to see Brian & Candy's new house being built. The walls are up and the house is huge! Their driveway is 1/3 of a mile, and Ian wanted to walk up the whole thing. Luckily, my mom and Cele were happy to walk with him as Don and I were definitly driving. After that, we went to the Pequot museum at Foxwoods. It was gigantic and I was pooped from all the walking after that. I had to lay down when we got home because my back hurt so much. I wouldn't really reccommend that museum for little kids, but it is really nice for older kids or adults.
Saturday and Sunday were spent around the house doing some chores. I finished wrapping Christmas gifts. Ian is so excited to put up the tree. We are going to do it on Friday (a little early for us). He was talking about a Christmas tree and he said it was for the baby. I told him it was for him too, that it was for our whole family. I guess he is just so used to all the new stuff being for the baby, he figured that the tree was too. So cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home