A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

OK, so it is 12/7. 11 days until the due date. It is really all I can think about. The project at work which kept me so busy the last week is delayed, so the pressure is off a bit. I'm still working on it, but it is not a rush job anymore. Whew!

We had a busy weekend last week and Ian skipped his nap on Sunday. I really don't like those days. He went to 3 parties, with our favorite being a neighbor's birthday party. We got to know our neighbors a little better.

I have one more gift to buy and then I'm done. Yipee! Our trees are up and the lights are on the house. It is so pretty to come home and see the whole house lit up.

We tried putting underwear on Ian the other day and it was a sure failure. We made him go potty before we put it on and within 15 minutes he had ruined the underwear. He didn't even notice, but Don and I did. I guess he is not quite ready yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home