Well, here is my appointment update. I will tell you what the doctor said and you can draw your own conclusions.
She asked me if I wanted to have the baby before Christmas and I said that would be wonderful. So she checked me to see if I've progressed since 2 weeks ago. I figured that nothing was going on. The news was that I was 1 cm dialated and somewhat effaced. So she scheduled an induction for 12/22. That means that I'd be home for Christmas. Of course, if she decides to come sooner, that would be great too.
I have to say that when she checked me it was NOT fun. It reminded me of the work I'll have to do to get this little one out. It is worth it though. If you ask me what was worse with Ian, the labor or the first 3 months, the first 3 months would win, hands down!
Ok, so now I need ideas to get me though the next 6 days at work. I'm bored!
She asked me if I wanted to have the baby before Christmas and I said that would be wonderful. So she checked me to see if I've progressed since 2 weeks ago. I figured that nothing was going on. The news was that I was 1 cm dialated and somewhat effaced. So she scheduled an induction for 12/22. That means that I'd be home for Christmas. Of course, if she decides to come sooner, that would be great too.
I have to say that when she checked me it was NOT fun. It reminded me of the work I'll have to do to get this little one out. It is worth it though. If you ask me what was worse with Ian, the labor or the first 3 months, the first 3 months would win, hands down!
Ok, so now I need ideas to get me though the next 6 days at work. I'm bored!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home