Yey! I can post again. For some reason, yesterday my company was blocking the sign in screen saying that it was a dirty site. Huh?
I'm back and yes "still at work". It was hard to come in today because Ian woke up around 4 and never really went back to sleep. He just kept coming to the side of the bed asking me to wake up. I finally gave in around 5:45.
We had Don's friend Bob H. for dinner last night. Don made a great meal of salmon and veggies. I'm so lucky to have such a great cook in the family!
T minus 1 week to go!
I'm back and yes "still at work". It was hard to come in today because Ian woke up around 4 and never really went back to sleep. He just kept coming to the side of the bed asking me to wake up. I finally gave in around 5:45.
We had Don's friend Bob H. for dinner last night. Don made a great meal of salmon and veggies. I'm so lucky to have such a great cook in the family!
T minus 1 week to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home