Geez, it has been a month since the last post! I'm bad. Anyway, we've had a great month. Everyone got healthy and we've even traveled a little. We took a trip to NJ for a wedding and then to Pennsylvannia to Bill & Erin's. Don is blogging about our trip on myspace, so take a look there for some really funny stories.
The kids are well. Leah had her 2 month checkup today. She is 13 lbs even and 24 inches. That puts her at the 80th percentile for both height and weight. A big girl! She is smiling and laughing alot now. She also tries to bat at the animals in her gym if you put her in there. She rarely hits, but it is the trying that is important. She goes almost all night without eating, but wakes up when her pacifier falls out. I'll take it!
Ian is getting so big. He will be 3 on May 21st and I can hardly believe it! He goes potty occasionally (maybe once a day). He is starting to draw more. My favorite new development is his imagination. He will pretend that his toys talk and insist that we talk to them (Buzz & Woody especially) instead of him. He talks non stop. I can't imagine what it will be like in 2 years when both are talking!
We are headed to Tampa for 3 days next week for some warmth. Cold weather plus a 2 year old is tough. I'm back to work on the 27th (drat!).
The kids are well. Leah had her 2 month checkup today. She is 13 lbs even and 24 inches. That puts her at the 80th percentile for both height and weight. A big girl! She is smiling and laughing alot now. She also tries to bat at the animals in her gym if you put her in there. She rarely hits, but it is the trying that is important. She goes almost all night without eating, but wakes up when her pacifier falls out. I'll take it!
Ian is getting so big. He will be 3 on May 21st and I can hardly believe it! He goes potty occasionally (maybe once a day). He is starting to draw more. My favorite new development is his imagination. He will pretend that his toys talk and insist that we talk to them (Buzz & Woody especially) instead of him. He talks non stop. I can't imagine what it will be like in 2 years when both are talking!
We are headed to Tampa for 3 days next week for some warmth. Cold weather plus a 2 year old is tough. I'm back to work on the 27th (drat!).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home