Previous Posts
- Not sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day really...
- Miss Leah Cassidy is 2 weeks old today and still i...
- Well, we made it through the first week with 2 kid...
- Here's a nice pic of Leah from this evening.
- Well, she finally decided to arrive at 9:06 am on ...
- OK, so this isn't funny anymore. Baby is getting ...
- Update: I just got a call from the hospital and my...
- Shouldn't I be in the middle of labor? Well, yes,...
- Well, we are at 12/20 and no baby. I'm a little d...
- Here's a picture of the sofa we bought. It has dif...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
At 3:01 PM ,
Don said...
What a beautiful family you have there. And my, what a gorgeous kitchen!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home