Quick post as Don is sick today. Kids are doing great. We spent last week in Tampa Florida in the sunshine. The kids were wonderful and it was great to get a dose of Vitamin D (sunshine!). This past weekend was Derek's second birthday. Ian and Derek both loved and hated each other. Lots of fighting, but lots of playing too. Now it is one week until I'm back at work and I'm so sad. I just have to concentrate on all the fun stuff coming up!
Previous Posts
- Geez, it has been a month since the last post! I'...
- Happy Super Bowl Sunday to all! It has been a craz...
- Not sitting at a computer for 8 hours a day really...
- Miss Leah Cassidy is 2 weeks old today and still i...
- Well, we made it through the first week with 2 kid...
- Here's a nice pic of Leah from this evening.
- Well, she finally decided to arrive at 9:06 am on ...
- OK, so this isn't funny anymore. Baby is getting ...
- Update: I just got a call from the hospital and my...
- Shouldn't I be in the middle of labor? Well, yes,...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home