Well, I'm back to work full time. I miss my kids!
When I got home last night, Ian gave me a big hug and told me that he missed me. I don't know if he was just buttering me up to let him watch TV or what. Leah slept lousy last night, but slept through the night the night before. You never know what you are going to get with that girl. She is a smiler though. Even when she is about to cry, she will give you a smile right before it turns into a frown.
I don't have a ton to write about (unless you want to hear about pumping). I'll spare you all.
When I got home last night, Ian gave me a big hug and told me that he missed me. I don't know if he was just buttering me up to let him watch TV or what. Leah slept lousy last night, but slept through the night the night before. You never know what you are going to get with that girl. She is a smiler though. Even when she is about to cry, she will give you a smile right before it turns into a frown.
I don't have a ton to write about (unless you want to hear about pumping). I'll spare you all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home