May May May....I love this time of year. It is like a reward for making it through the horrible winter. I started dating Don in May and Ian was born in May. All in all, a very good month.
News flash....they are now making Size 7 diapers (for 41lbs and up) and yes, we bought them for Ian. We've been buying small packs in hopes that potty training would take off, but no such luck He goes about once a day, but that is it. Next update will be that he is now wearing Depends.
Leah has the sniffles and I feel so bad for her. I don't understand how she can be fine all day and then get stuffed up at night. Any ideas?
I'm up to 19 lbs down since starting Weight Watchers. I'm about halfway to my goal. I'm pretty happy about the results, it is just no fun.
News flash....they are now making Size 7 diapers (for 41lbs and up) and yes, we bought them for Ian. We've been buying small packs in hopes that potty training would take off, but no such luck He goes about once a day, but that is it. Next update will be that he is now wearing Depends.
Leah has the sniffles and I feel so bad for her. I don't understand how she can be fine all day and then get stuffed up at night. Any ideas?
I'm up to 19 lbs down since starting Weight Watchers. I'm about halfway to my goal. I'm pretty happy about the results, it is just no fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home