So sorry I haven't posted. Things have been CRAZY BUSY! My boss is leaving so work just kicked it up a notch. Ian started his first non-parent attended class and it is working out OK. He is getting into a little trouble. Leah is eating lots of new foods like pears and carrots. She loves her solids! Talk more later.
Previous Posts
- This was a really strange weekend. Ian got a feve...
- Good morning and happy Friday! Corne house has ha...
- Long time, no post. Busy at work. Just wanted to...
- I should have blogged after last weekend sooner. ...
- Well, in 3 short days my BABY will be 3! It is fun...
- Well, I got the best phone call today. Ian has be...
- My big, beautiful girl had her 4 month checkup yes...
- Go Leah!I missed it, but she rolled over back to f...
- What a fast weekend! I can hardly believe that it...
- May May May....I love this time of year. It is li...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home