Back from the beach house! It was such a great 2 weeks. Yes, I had to work 4 days in there, but I still have a tan. Thanks to everyone who visited and made it such a fun time. I'll have some pictures soon.
Ian is a little bit sick. He has had a fever for 2 days and threw up yesterday morning. Too much fun for him I guess. Leah still isn't crawling, but she is super close. She also has a nice bump where I think her first tooth will be coming in. Owen (Don's cousin's baby) is only 4 months and already has a tooth!
Today is Shane's first birthday. Happy Birthday Shane! I'm bummed that we won't be able to celebrate with Shane and Paige this weekend. I got Don tickets to Jimmy Buffett for his birthday and the concert is Saturday.
Ian starts pre-school on the 27th. We need to talk to his teacher because the going on the potty thing isn't happening. He will go, but only if we bring him. I guess we have a few more weeks and who knows, he might turn a corner? I think he will start gym class soon too. It really is back to school time.
Ian is a little bit sick. He has had a fever for 2 days and threw up yesterday morning. Too much fun for him I guess. Leah still isn't crawling, but she is super close. She also has a nice bump where I think her first tooth will be coming in. Owen (Don's cousin's baby) is only 4 months and already has a tooth!
Today is Shane's first birthday. Happy Birthday Shane! I'm bummed that we won't be able to celebrate with Shane and Paige this weekend. I got Don tickets to Jimmy Buffett for his birthday and the concert is Saturday.
Ian starts pre-school on the 27th. We need to talk to his teacher because the going on the potty thing isn't happening. He will go, but only if we bring him. I guess we have a few more weeks and who knows, he might turn a corner? I think he will start gym class soon too. It really is back to school time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home