A forum....to hear my thoughts!

Allison's blog about whatever.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cute things from the kids lately....

Leah sings all the time. I talked to Don on the phone yesterday and I could hear her in the background. She was water-coloring Elmo and was singing about it. La la la....color Elmo....la la. So cute!

Ian is getting really grown up. He goes to camp 3 days a week from 9 to 11:30. Apparantly, he hates "hill time" whatever that is. I gather it involves sitting on a hill listening to someone or somebody. Since it involves sitting and not running, jumping, swimming, etc. Ian "hates" it.

He also is telling me more and more about his day. He told me that he wants to play with Lucas but Lucas wants to play with Margo. That makes me sad when he tells me stuff like that. However, I'll bet that there are kids who want to play with him and he doesn't. He also told me that he can't wait to get married because it will be "cool".

Leah is also getting bigger and smarter. At the end of church the other day, she wanted a binkie. Being that we were about 10 minutes from nap, I said "go ask Daddy" to stall. Well she outwitted me. She didn't ask and went right to Don's cargo pant pockets and pulled that sucker right out!

Speaking of church, I accepted a part-time teaching job for Sunday school this coming year. I'll be sharing the K-2 class with another teacher. What did I get myself into?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM , Blogger Meri said...

    Allison, Sunday school teacher. Very interesting - never would have thought you'd be doing that! I hope you enjoy it!

     
  • At 11:24 PM , Blogger Dupree said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home