I've become woefully horrible at blogging. My days are just too full and my creativity is pretty low when it comes to writing anyway. I even get guilty about not documenting everything my kids do. I know I'll forget how cute and smart and wonderful they are at this age and it makes me sad.
The anticipation for Christmas is over the top this year. Ian's been counting down and even Leah has tried to do it too. She doesn't get it though. The Elf on the Shelf made a return with much success. No one is afraid of it this year. Leah's better than Ian is at finding it. :)
Ian recently got glasses because we found out his left eye is lazy. He loves them so far, but we will be going again to the doctor's office in February to find out what the next steps are.
We hosted the PA Cornes for Thanksgiving and it was so fun and relaxing and casual. I don't think I saw my kids from Wednesday night until Saturday morning when they left. They just had a blast playing with their cousins. My first turkey didn't even come out horrible. We are going to try to make another one for New Years.
Leah's 3rd birthday is right around the corner. Seems like she was just born, doesn't it? He is looking forward to her first real party. It is princess themed (of course). Cinderella all the way. I feel blessed to take all next week off to spend time with the kids. Time just seems to go by so fast (except when working).
Merry Christmas everyone!
The anticipation for Christmas is over the top this year. Ian's been counting down and even Leah has tried to do it too. She doesn't get it though. The Elf on the Shelf made a return with much success. No one is afraid of it this year. Leah's better than Ian is at finding it. :)
Ian recently got glasses because we found out his left eye is lazy. He loves them so far, but we will be going again to the doctor's office in February to find out what the next steps are.
We hosted the PA Cornes for Thanksgiving and it was so fun and relaxing and casual. I don't think I saw my kids from Wednesday night until Saturday morning when they left. They just had a blast playing with their cousins. My first turkey didn't even come out horrible. We are going to try to make another one for New Years.
Leah's 3rd birthday is right around the corner. Seems like she was just born, doesn't it? He is looking forward to her first real party. It is princess themed (of course). Cinderella all the way. I feel blessed to take all next week off to spend time with the kids. Time just seems to go by so fast (except when working).
Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home