So I haven't posted anything in awhile. The reason has been mainly that when I'm home, I'm too tired (mentally) to compose something interesting and when I'm at work, I'm too busy. Yes, it is that time of year again when work is crazy busy. With the economy in the state that it's in, work has been twice a busy as it usually is this time of year. Well, with those excuses out of the way, on to what has been going on with the kids.
Tonight I gave the kids a bath. It really was a special time. They were both in good moods (a rareity at 7 pm). They were playing and laughing and making big waves. The smiles on their faces was precious.
We are going to Disney World on Saturday. We had wanted to go last fall, but with the house in flux we decided to delay. Then I realized that Ian would be starting real school in the fall, so we booked a trip for early March. I can't wait. We have everything planned out (anal, I know) and cross our fingers that things go smoothly. Just to be in the sun again will be worth it. We didn't tell the kids about it until last Saturday. It was kind of anti-climatic because they don't really get when things are coming up in the future. It wasn't until I went into the details with Ian that he really got it. Leah just pretends to be excited when Ian is happy about it. She really has no idea what "Disney World" is.
I got to meet the newest Frain this morning and she is beautiful. I feel so blessed that we get to be a part of the kids lives!
Tonight I gave the kids a bath. It really was a special time. They were both in good moods (a rareity at 7 pm). They were playing and laughing and making big waves. The smiles on their faces was precious.
We are going to Disney World on Saturday. We had wanted to go last fall, but with the house in flux we decided to delay. Then I realized that Ian would be starting real school in the fall, so we booked a trip for early March. I can't wait. We have everything planned out (anal, I know) and cross our fingers that things go smoothly. Just to be in the sun again will be worth it. We didn't tell the kids about it until last Saturday. It was kind of anti-climatic because they don't really get when things are coming up in the future. It wasn't until I went into the details with Ian that he really got it. Leah just pretends to be excited when Ian is happy about it. She really has no idea what "Disney World" is.
I got to meet the newest Frain this morning and she is beautiful. I feel so blessed that we get to be a part of the kids lives!

1 Comments:
At 5:08 PM ,
Tyler & Brianna said...
Hope you guys had soo much fun! Can't wait to hear about it
Bri
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home