My daughter is a chatty, chunky monkey. At her 2 year checkup, she was 31 lbs 8 oz and 35 inches. She got her flu shot and they took blood. The doctor asked if she had 75-100 words. Don said "Ha!". I think you could add 2 zeros to those numbers and still be pretty safe.
Previous Posts
- So Christmas is almost here and we've had such a b...
- So Ian woke up at 6 this morning and climbs into b...
- It is off!!!
- Countdown To Ian's Cast Removal!
- So I suppose it is time for a new blog. I can't sa...
- So in real estate news, we met with Anne (the best...
- Enjoy!
- I suppose I should explain about the house situati...
- I'm amazed at how fast the weeks go by in the fall...
- We passed a Subway yesterday in the car and Ian sh...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home